Long Distance Moving
Long Distance Moving
Your professional long-distance movers provide the very best long-distance moves.
Americas Movers is a moving company with extensive resources and knowledge. If you are planning a move, selecting a reliable long-distance moving company is vital to a stress-free experience. You want to choose a moving company with a professional team that can pack, disassemble, and reassemble the load and handle the loading and unloading of your items in a timely manner. Regardless of where you’re moving to and from, one of our moving branches will always be within reach. Americas Movers will always provide excellent moving services wherever you need to go.
Professional Long Distance Movers for Exceptional Service
Our long-distance moving company has “certified packing experts” to ensure your belongings are always safely packed and stowed away. Our long-distance movers are some of the best in the industry and come highly recommended by previous customers. We also train all our professionals for about 4 weeks before they are put into the field. Our training process is one of the best in America. America’s movers arrive at your home in uniform and branded trucks on the day of the move. Here are just a few of the advantages of relocating with the Americas Movers moving team:
- ^Door-to-Door Service (this includes placement of furniture in respective rooms)
- ^Disassembly & reassembly of your standard furniture
- ^Loading & Unloading
- ^Blankets & Moving Pads
- ^All Truck – Expenses (fuel, mileage, tolls)
- ^Valuation coverage of 0.60 per Lb. per article
Selecting The Right Long Distance Moving Company
- Make certain that the company you choose is properly registered for long distance moving. Unlike local movers and brokers, the company must have DOT and FMSCA authorization to transport household goods across state lines. The company must be licensed, bonded, and insured to protect you, your items, and your home. Americas Movers keeps all required federal, state, and local registrations, permits, and licenses current. We also provide you with information that is required by law and that states your rights and responsibilities for interstate moves. All our movers are in uniform as they work, and all our trucks display our company name with our license numbers on them.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with the level of communication and knowledge about your move that your long-distance moving company has offered you. The availability of your moving coordinator should be an important factor for you to assess. You should be able to contact them throughout the moving process with questions, concerns, and updates.
- Ask for references. Be sure to call them. Check with the Better Business Bureau to see how the company is rated. Also check google.com/reviews, movers.com, mymovingreviews.com, movingcompanyreviews.com, and homeadvisor.com. These are just some of the websites to check on your moving company.
- When you’ve made your decision, make sure to have a binding contract emailed to you or mailed to you listing the terms of the move. This prevents an unethical company from adding charges or altering the terms of the moving agreement.