Americas Movers is a leading commercial and office moving company, offering clients the highest quality commercial movers and trained installation technicians to clean warehouse assets. With years of experience in the moving industry, we strive to meet your business moving needs and exceed your expectations. We understand the necessity of keeping your business operations uninterrupted during the office move. This is a critical component of a successful commercial relocation. Our commercial movers and moving coordinators will work around your regular business hours at no additional cost to ensure that your business operations remain intact throughout the entire process. Our efficient and cost-effective operations enable us to meet or exceed client expectations while staying within budget! Going the extra mile to ensure your success is the America’s Movers way. As a small and large-scale office moving company, we have relocated libraries, schools, government businesses, business offices, local stores, and many other commercial sites. We are licensed and fully insured.
Our commercial moving services include:
- ^Disassemble and Reassemble of all desk, cubicles and office equipment
- ^Load and unload of all items
- ^Pad wrapping of all items
- ^Furniture installation services
- ^Full service packing
- ^Unpacking solutions
- ^Lexible Commercial Storage options
- ^Space planning and consultation
Commercial Moving with Incomparable Safety Techniques
Maintaining safe moving practices is a primary component of our business’ moving service. You can rest assured that your relocation will be handled by the best commercial office movers in the industry. Our experts are all trained professionals who handle your items with the utmost care. We lay protective flooring material using rubber-wheeled dollies and banister covers to keep your office space free from damage. In an effort to reduce our impact on the environment, we utilize reusable plastic containers that are also safe and durable. We maintain a fleet of many specialized vehicles and pieces of moving equipment that can safely and securely move all our customers’ commercial equipment with ease.
Offering commercial office moving needs with low prices and quality service
America’s Movers: What commercial and business moving services are available for local and long-distance moving? We have a large fleet of spacious moving trucks available to accommodate your needs. We are able to move more of your items in less time than most other office moving companies can. This saves us time and fuel and consequently reduces your cost of moving. We provide climate-controlled and lift-gate trucks and trailers, as well as air-ride trucks, with satellite tracking. We provide high-quality services at a competitive price in America.
Types of Services Offered by Commercial Movers
Commercial movers offer a range of services to meet your business’s specific relocation needs. These may include:
- Planning and Coordination: Professional commercial movers work closely with their clients to create a detailed moving plan that fits their schedule and budget. This may include inventory management, packing timelines, and coordinating with building management for access to the new location.
- Packing: Commercial movers have the expertise and equipment to handle specialized packing requirements for office furniture, electronics, and other equipment. They also provide high-quality packing materials to ensure your items are properly protected during transit.
- Transportation: Moving companies have a variety of vehicles suited for different types of moves. They also have the necessary equipment, such as dollies and ramps, to safely load and unload items from their vehicles.
- Storage: Some commercial movers offer short or long-term storage solutions for businesses that need extra space during a move. This can be helpful if there is a delay in moving into the new location or if you need to store excess inventory or furniture.
- Unpacking and Set-up: Commercial movers can also help with unpacking and setting up your new office space. This includes assembling furniture, arranging items according to your instructions, and disposing of any packing materials.