Trusted Antique Movers South Florida
If Americas Movers is packing Antiques for you Americas Movers is among the most trusted and experienced antique movers. We treat every item with the finest professional care. Every move is unique that is why we offer specialty moving service to meet your needs. Our movers are trained and certified to pack handle, and assemble all your antiques. But moving art antiques, and collectibles takes extra care so we take extra precautions to ensure your antiques are transported properly. And no one understands that better than your Americas Movers. We know just how your valuable items should be packed, handled and transported in order to arrive safely to your new home.
Before you move Americas Movers will come to your home and survey your belongings. Point out things that may need special attention such as:
- NFragile porcelains
- NFamily Heirlooms
- NValuable Antiques
IF YOU WISH TO PACK YOUR SPECIAL ITEMS YOURSELF:
Use the same, professional-grade materials Americas Movers uses:
- NDouble & triple walled cartoons.
- NStretch wrap & cushioning–wrap.
- NPacking tape.
- NFine tissue & Kraft paper.
PRECIOUS ITEMS YOU SHOULD KEEP WITH YOU DURING THE MOVE:
- NFine Jewelry
- NImportant papers, deeds, titles, bank books, tax forms, and similar documents.
- NPrescriptions, medical records, and dental records.
- N Keys to furniture, safe, home.
- NPhotos and sentimental items.
Americas Movers can build a custom wooden crate around the piece to ensure correct fit and proper protection.
On packing day, Americas Movers will arrive as scheduled with everything they need to do the job.
- NAmericas Movers uses wooden crates for delicate larger pieces, such as crystal chandeliers, pool table slates, and antique furniture.
- NWe usually pack smaller items in cartons with padding and shrink wrap.
- NWe may use decking inside the truck to keep valuable items safe during transport.