Get A Free Quote Today
Trusted Antique Movers South Florida
If America’s Movers is packing antiques for you. America’s Movers is among the most trusted and experienced antique movers. We treat every item with the finest professional care. Every move is unique, which is why we offer specialty moving services to meet your needs. Our movers are trained and certified to pack, handle, and assemble all your antiques. Moving art, antiques, and collectibles, on the other hand, requires extra care, so we take extra precautions to ensure your antiques are transported properly, and no one knows that better than your Americas Movers. We know just how your valuable items should be packed, handled, and transported in order to arrive safely in your new home.
Before you move Americas Movers will come to your home and survey your belongings and point out things that may need special attention such as:
- ^Fragile porcelains
- ^Family Heirlooms
- ^Valuable Antiques
IF YOU WISH TO PACK YOUR SPECIAL ITEMS YOURSELF
Use the same professional grade materials Americas Movers uses.
- ^Double & triple walled cartoons
- ^Stretch wrap & cushioning–wrap
- ^Packing tape
- ^Fine tissue & Kraft paper
PRECIOUS ITEMS YOU SHOULD KEEP WITH YOU DURING THE MOVE
- ^Fine Jewelry
- ^Important papers, deeds, titles, bank books, tax forms, and similar documents.
- ^Prescriptions, medical records, and dental records.
- ^ Keys to furniture, safe, home.
- ^Photos and sentimental items.
Americas Movers can build a custom wooden crate around the piece to ensure correct fit and proper protection!.
On packing day Americas Movers will arrive as scheduled with everything they need to do the job.
- ^Americas Movers uses wooden crates for delicate larger pieces, such as crystal chandeliers, pool table slates, and antique furniture.
- ^We usually pack smaller items in cartons with padding and shrink wrap.
- ^We may use decking inside the truck to keep valuable items safe during transport.