Long Distance Moving
Our professional long distance movers provide the very best long distance moves
Americas Movers is a long distance moving company with extensive resources & knowledge. If you’re planning a long distance move, selecting a reliable, long distance moving company is vital to a stress-free experience. You want to choose a long distance moving company with a professional team who can do packing, disassemble and reassemble, load and unloading of your items in a timely manner. Regardless of where you are moving to and from, one of our long distance moving branches will always be within reach. Americas Movers will always provide excellent moving services wherever you need to go.
Professional Long Distance Movers for Exceptional Service
Our long distance moving company has certified packing experts ensure your belongings are always safely packed and stowed away. Our long distance movers are some of the best in the industry and come highly recommended by previous customers.We also train all our professionals for 4 weeks before they are put into the field. Our training process is one of the highest in America.On the day of the move Americas Movers come to your home in uniform and branded trucks. Here are just a few of the advantages of relocating with the Americas Movers long distance moving team:
- Door-to-Door Service (this includes placement of furniture in respective rooms)
- Disassembly & reassembly of your standard furniture
- Loading & Unloading
- Blankets, Moving Pads
- All Truck Expenses (fuel, mileage, tolls)
- Valuation coverage of 0.60 per Lb. per article
Selecting The Right Long Distance Moving Company
- Make sure that the company you choose has the proper registrations for moving distance, Unlike like local movers and brokers, the company must have DOT & FMSCA authorization to transport house hold goods across state lines. The company must be licensed, bonded and insured to protect you, your items and your home. Americas Movers keeps all required federal, state, and local registrations, permits and licenses current. We also provide you information that’s required by law that states your rights and responsibilities for interstate moves. All our long distance movers are in uniform as they work and all our trucks display our company name with our license numbers on them.
- Make sure you feel comfortable with the level of communication and knowledge about your move that your long distance moving company has offered you. The availability of your moving coordinator should be an important factor for you to assess. You should be able to contact them through out the moving process, with questions, concerns and updates.
- Ask for references, be sure to call them! Check with Better Business Bureau to how the company is rated. Also check google.com reviews, movers.com, mymovingreviews.com, movingcompanyreviews.com and homeadvisor.com. These are just some of the websites to check on your long distance moving company.
- When you have made your decision make sure to have a binding contract emailed to you or mailed to you listing the terms of the moving enlargement. This prevents an unethical company from adding charges or altering the terms of the moving agreement.